Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh naive little me...


Cheating...

What is my problem with cheating? Well nothing. Cheating is an art of highest order, may be even more nuanced than the over rated originality. But yes I’ve my set of issues with the cheaters. What’s your problem but, is it that they are cheating and topping the flock and you doing the same yet at the bottom rung? That’s not my problem, not at least the core of it, as I respect that they have achieved high level of sophistication in the art of cheating. My problem is very naive actually, my problem is with those cheaters who cheat but pretend that they don’t, and have an air about their superiority and innocence even if it all apparent that they do what they do to secure what they have. Well I’m not talking about the masters of the art of cheating who are so good that they are fucking original, but those lame soul who are better than average in the art but poor at the critical skill of concealment. That’s all that is my problem, I hate people who try to project that they are righteous but its world known that they aren’t. Ok if not world known, it is known to me. I can’t stand such cheaters.

But the world is full of this brand of cheaters, and there is no get away. So I’m trying my best to accept this and live with them. I’m trying. In the end I would like to add and clear out that I’m no angel myself, even I cheat, and am very bad at the most aspect of the art, but unmatched in some rare others.

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment